Header Ads

Jurgen Klopp responds to Bayern Munich rumours

Jurgen Klopp has no interest in the Bayern Munich job, according to German newspaper BILD.

The Liverpool manager was linked yesterday with the Bundesliga giants after guiding the Reds to their first Champions League trophy in fourteen years.

Bayern legend Franz Beckenbaeur urged his former side to do all they can to bring Klopp back to Germany, claiming he’s one of the “best managers in the world.”

Klopp, however, reiterated his desire to remain at Anfield, where he is under contract until 2022.

READ: Wijnaldum: “Next, hopefully, we can win the Premier League”

Photograph: BPI/Rex/Shutterstock

READ: Liverpool earn quarter of a billion pounds this season

“I like Franz — and he likes me,” said Klopp. “But I have a long-term contract at Liverpool.

“I would rather he said that than him saying and thinking that I cannot (be Bayern manager).

“However, both Bayern and Borussia Dortmund have very good coaches. And what could be in five years or more, I do not know.

“Maybe there will be completely different coaches that qualify.”

Klopp also reaffirmed that none of his star players will be leaving the club this summer, adding: “I think the players know what an extraordinary club they’re playing for, so I’m not worried about that.”

The post Jurgen Klopp responds to Bayern Munich rumours appeared first on AnfieldHQ.



Source: anfieldhq.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.