Header Ads

Jurgen Klopp on Juventus speculation: “I’m not going to leave Liverpool”

Jurgen Klopp has brushed off speculation linking him with the Juventus job as “bull****.”

The Reds boss had been tipped to take over from Massimiliano Allegri this summer, with the German manager seen as the perfect man to take the Serie A club forward.

And despite reports suggesting that Chelsea’s Maurizio Sarri is the frontrunner for the role, Klopp continued to be linked with the job.

READ: Harry Wilson chooses to leave Liverpool this summer

READ: Klopp reveals his thoughts on Xherdan Shaqiri this season

The Liverpool manager has, however, dismissed those rumours.

“Of course it’s a league that I like, Italy is a beautiful country, but these rumours about me going to Juventus are bullsh*t,” Klopp said.

“There’s nothing true about it, I’m not going to leave Liverpool.

“I know Serie A very well, I follow it and I like it but I am going to stay at Liverpool.”

The news will come as a welcome boost to Liverpool players and fans ahead of Saturday’s Champions League final against Tottenham Hotspur.

The post Jurgen Klopp on Juventus speculation: “I’m not going to leave Liverpool” appeared first on AnfieldHQ.



Source: anfieldhq.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.