Header Ads

Alberto Moreno compares Chukwueze to Mane

Samuel Chukwueze.

Alberto Moreno has compared his new Villarreal teammate Samuel Chukwueze to Sadio Mane, claiming the Liverpool-linked star is very fast and strong.

He said: “Chukwueze is very good. I followed him last year because I had him in the Comunio (football manager) and he gave me many points.

“That’s why I started following him again. He is a super incisive player, fast, you don’t know where he is going to go out, and he is very strong, precise in his play. He has everything.

“He reminds me a lot of Sadio Mane. I have seen them both in training and I can tell you that he reminds me a lot of him.”

Alberto Moreno.

Liverpool were linked with a move for Chukwueze in the summer but ultimately settled on moves for Harvey Elliott and Sepp van den Berg but it’s clear that the Nigerian winger has talent.

Given the Reds’ lack of attacking options beyond the front three, signing the 20-year-old would have been a decent decision but seeing as he is still very raw, it’s understandable why Jurgen Klopp didn’t make a move.

Maybe Moreno can put in a good word when the time is right…

The post Alberto Moreno compares Chukwueze to Mane appeared first on Anfield Watch.



Source: anfieldhq.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.