Header Ads

Former Man United defender: “I don’t think there is a better player in the Premier League”

Former Manchester United defender Phil Neville believes Liverpool forward Sadio Mane may very well be the best player in the Premier League.

Mane has been electric all season, and he continued his solid form by scoring one goal and assisting two goals in Liverpool’s 5-2 win in the Premier League against Everton at Anfield last night.

Neville believes that the Senegal international is not just better than Liverpool teammates Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah. He believes Mane is arguably the best player in the Premier League.

“I just keep thinking about Mane, everyone goes on about Firmino and Salah, I actually think he is (their most important player) at this moment in time,” Neville said, as quoted by Optus Sport.

READ: Gary Neville explains why he wants Liverpool to “fall to pieces” in title race

LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND – DECEMBER 04: Sadio Mane of Liverpool scores his teams 4th goal during the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and Everton FC at Anfield on December 04, 2019 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. (Photo by Clive Brunskill/Getty Images)

READ: Former footballer sends the Premier League a warning about Liverpool

“The one that he probably can’t afford to drop. I don’t think there is a better player in the Premier League than Mane, maybe in Europe, at this moment in time.

“I know we used to have Hazard who was sensational. I think Mane now is world class.”

The post Former Man United defender: “I don’t think there is a better player in the Premier League” appeared first on Anfield Watch.



Source: anfieldhq.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.